Childrens Dentistry in Bromley
At the Mary Jones Dental Practice we appreciate the great importance of ensuring your children have healthy teeth for life.
Visiting the Dentist can be made a fun and positive experience, and with a free dental examination* we hope we can help you to prevent your child from experiencing potential dental problems when they are older.
How can I help look after my Child’s teeth?
You can help your child maintain good oral health an prevent dental disease a number of ways:
At the dentist
- Ensure your child is attending for check-ups at appropriate times, on recommendation by the Dentist. Why not get in touch now to find out how we can help you?
- Toothbrushing at least twice a day – once before bed and another time throughout the day – we also recommend parents to supervise brushing until around 7 years old
- Use fluoride toothpaste (strengths vary depending on your childs age)
- Healthy eating – avoiding sugary foods and drinks
* Please note that free dental examination applies to new patients only, under the age of 16, and does not include x-ray and other treatment costs.